Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Straw--bu---bu--- berry Shortcake ( Berry Happy Birthday )



Today my baby girl turns 3 years old. I can hardly believe it. One whole year with my daughter...whew... it has flown by. It's been a glorious year. She was so excite for her birthday but when it came and all our family started arriving, she got so scared and withdrawn. Can you see the fake happiness / smile? I believe it all over whelmed her even though she wanted them there. I guess we're not over all our issues yet..



Reese has changed so much in the last year. When I look at her, it's so hard to believe... she isnt my little baby girl anymore. She's definately not wearing 10 month clothes any more. Her hair has got so long ( which her daddy loves ... I wonder why men love long hair so??) and her little body has really taken off growing but her little legs seem to have stopped growing.

Last year her birthday was all about fairies but this year she picked her own theme....Strawberry Shortcake.

She loves Strawberry Shortcake. Everything to do with Strawberry Shortcake. We have several dvd's now and we have to watch them EVERY DAY. I believe everyone got the hint cause she got a new back pack, several coloring books, one puzzle, some toy figures with cars, a pillow, and big doll all of Shortcake ( that's what Reese calls her ).....

Thank you Lord for this amazing gift.... our daughter, Reese



This was on our front door with pink/ red/ green balloons around the door to welcome every one to the party but the husband forgot to get a picture. They are reusable wall decals so me & Reese put them on her bedroom wall. She loves them. (She still didnt want to pose for any pictures... oh well they were still precious just like my sweet baby girl and her happiness is well worth all my decorating efforts. )

Love you baby girl, Happy 3rd Birthday.....

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Happy 3rd Birthday, Reese! She is just such a doll...

Hunan Mommy said...

Happy Birthday to a special girl! Her hair is so pretty. Maybe I can break Sidney of Dora & Diego with "Strawberry."

Post a Comment

 
© Blessed beyond measure....

Blog Design by CoffeeShop Designs