Sunday, October 31, 2010

Lady Bug , Lady Bug....fly away home......


It was a fun filled weekend at the Denton household. Our first halloween spent together doing all the typical family/kid stuff.

Last year we missed it all while Reese was still recovering from her palate surgery & still getting to know her new family & home.

Check out our pumpkin ( the one tooth is pretty scary isnt it ?? ) ps: Mark's still learning....





















Me & my mama...











Halloween 2010
Me, Mama & Daddy







This treat or treating stuff is hard work and dont let anyone tell you it's all easy.











Are you still taking my picture?




















I'm having so much fun...





















Dont you just love fall?













We're just having fun at the pumpkin patch..















I think I will take this one home...no I dont need any help mama. I've got it.
















Well maybe I'll just think about it somemore. It's kinda heavy.














What about this one?
















I love you guys!
















I love you a whole bunch too!
























































My Daddy can carve a pumpkin
see...











I helped of course. ( psss... he couldnt do it without me )















He needs constant supervision.







































Me & my Daddy...
















It was a pretty awesome weekend. Thank you Lord for my greatest treat, my family.
Happy Halloween everyone.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Blessed beyond measure....

Blog Design by CoffeeShop Designs