Thursday, September 16, 2010

Busy... Busy... Busy





Boy have we been busy lately with.... just plain old life. Work, school, potty training, church, speech therapists, and doctor visits seem to monopolize all our time these day. But hey nothing exciting has happened so you havent missed anything. Nothing but just my baby girl growing up on me. She is changing so much each day it's amazing. I look at her and I still cant believe how much she's changed.




She's doing great.... she has a birthday coming up and her daycare/school is wanting to move her up a year. We are excited about that except we need to be fully potty trained. Now ....let me tell you that's been fun. This is my first experience at potty training and boy do I miss my mother. ...Help me mom.... It seems like everytime we make headway, she has another surgery or something and we fall back a little. But we are trying really hard now and I think she's doing great. We will get it all together one day.

Speech is going well too and we keep praying it's all going to click one day and she will just break out in a long sentence or two. I'm still thrilled each time she asks me for something which I might know what she saying or I might not. But together with the Lord's help we are starting to understand each other.
She loves books and we are spending about 30 minutes each night reading before bed. She looks so cute all neslted in her big girl bed with her "my ming" & her" pink berryakin", and a stack of books. I cant wait until she's reading to me....

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Adorable! Hang in there on the speech...it will come! Today I didn't understand something KayLi said and she very dramatically put her hand on her forehead, rolled her eyes and said "No Mom, I need ice cream." Yep, it will come.

Rachelle said...

She is just adorable. We are still praying for the speech to come for our boys as well. I will add your sweet girl to my prayers as well.

Hunan Mommy said...

Reese has grown so much, and she looks so happy! Great that she is letting you read to her. We are slowly working on this and potty training. I know what you mean about how much our kids have changed. So remarkable what God is done in all our lives.

Post a Comment

 
© Blessed beyond measure....

Blog Design by CoffeeShop Designs