Friday, July 30, 2010

Brand New Look

Hey everybody....what do you think about our new look?

I wanted to give our blog a fresh update on our one year anniversary of Gotcha Day 7/13/10 but couldnt get everything lined up. But hey I only missed it by a couple of weeks. That isnt too bad... at least for me.

We have three new header bar for the top so each time you view or refresh you should be able to see a new look.

I hope everyone enjoys the new look and the new pictures of Reese and our family. She's growing up so fast. One year is already gone and it seems like yesterday she was placed in my arms...

God is so wonderful and has blessed us so much over the last year. I cant thank Him or praise Him enough....

3 comments:

The Caffeinated Librarian said...

Found your blog through the Design Girl. I've just spent some time reading your adoption story and I am so moved. God bless you for making Reese a part of your home. A friend of mine has always felt in her heart that the Lord wants her to adopt a child from China. I am going to share your blog with her so that she can see a testament of what God can do! Blessings to you and your beautiful family!

Teddi said...

Hi, my name is Teddi and someone passed on your blog to me because of my future dream to one day adopt from China. I am so thrilled to read your story and it inspires me that one day I will meet my little girl as well. Thank you for your love and faithfulness to this calling. it warms my heart.
Teddi

Hunan Mommy said...

Love the new blog! Inspires me to do something different with ours. Tom and I really enjoyed looking at the new photos on the side.

Cara

Post a Comment

 
© Blessed beyond measure....

Blog Design by CoffeeShop Designs