Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Gotcha Day Anniversary

Happy Anniversary to all my fellow AWAA families travel group # 148a. Can you believe it's... it's been 1 year today that we all met our sons & daugthers? I can hardly believe a year has gone by.

To Cara, Tom, Sidney, Maria, Nelson, Sophia, & Avah my little Hunan group, I'm thinking of you all today and hoping you all are doing great.I'm sending up prayers for you all.
Cara love your blog and I have to check on you guys at least once a week. Thanks for updating and letting me take a peek on what's going on with you guys. Maria I miss your blog updates I hope all is well and hope you will get back to blogging again soon. I miss you....

It's been so great following along with those of you who have blogs. Keep up the posting guys I love seeing you and your babies grow. May God bless you all....

3 comments:

Hunan Mommy said...

Mark, Renee, and Reese,

We have thought of you all day, thinking of the special day we all shared. What a relief and a blessing that God watched over our girls until we were able to travel. Tom and I are blessed to have shared this experience with such great people.

Tom, Cara, Eliab, & Sidney

Jen said...

Happy Gotcha Anniversary! We love following the blogs of those in our group too! Ours is thewoykefamily.blogspot.com

Jen

Sophia and Avah's Mommy said...

Mark, Renee, and Reese!!

Part of our Forever Family Day celebration included looking at our pictures from that special day! We fondly remember you and the Johnson family. You will forever remain in our hearts. We miss you all and pray we can someday have a mini reunion. Reese looks beautiful...all grown up!!

Hugs, Maria

PS: I really do hope to update that blog of mine one of these days!

Post a Comment

 
© Blessed beyond measure....

Blog Design by CoffeeShop Designs