Thursday, July 23, 2009

Home at last....Home at last... Thank God we're home at last!

Hello Cedartown,

It's great to be home. I knew I would miss my home. I just didnt know how much. I have to admit I shed a couple of happy tears... tears of joy to be home.

We survived the long 15 hour flight home from Hong Kong and missing over connecting flight in Newark to Atlanta. It's a shame our luggage made it back to Atlanta before we did. But hey it made it so I'm glad. We got home but not until about 11:00pm last night.

Thank you to everyone who surprised us at the airport. It was a pleasant surprise to see familiar smiling faces there to welcome us home. And thank you to everyone who came by the house and left us welcome home presents of balloons and banners. It was a great welcome home present .

And Sharon, thank you for doing such a great job house sitting and watching our babies. It was such a peace of mind not to have to worry about anything back here.

Well we are about to start day one of home with Reese.... so far so good. We did sleep to 5:00am hopeful it will be better once she get adjusted to her new home. Mark's off to the grocey store for some food... good ole country southern food.

Love you all,
Renee

4 comments:

KSue said...

So happy that you made it back safely, and your luggage too! Take your time settling in and talk to her constantly, your voice will soothe her. :)

Joy said...

So good to see you are home safe. I was worried about you all. Give me a call once ya'll are ready for company and Bella and I will come for a visit.
Blessings,
Joy Owens

Unknown said...

Hello!
I am so glad you have adopted YuanYuan! We visited Ningyuan SWI in March 2009 while on vacation. My eldest daughter, 9, thought YuanYuan was wonderful, and the two of them played together throughout our visit. That means we have quite a few photos of your daughter to share with you! Please email me at

cbgroup85 @ hotmail .com

so that I can send them to you!

Also, please consider joining the Yahoo chat group for families who have adopted from Ningyuan. We have photos of the SWI etc. You can connect with JiaoJiao's parents, who are home already to Holland with your daughter's friend.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ningyuan/

Congratulations on your safe return home! I hope that the jet lag eases soon, although it usually takes 2+ weeks, especially for the children.

Warm regards,
Laurie and Brian Takayesu
parents of a Ningyuan girl, now 6 and a Jiangsu girl
living near Toronto, Ontario, Canada

P said...

Hello,
We just found out our 19m old son is in the same SWI. I saw your daughters referral picture and wonder if you know any info about the boy in front of her?

Your daughter is so cute! Our son also has a repaired CL, unrepaired CP

please email me at pmc3033@yahoo.com

thank you!

Post a Comment

 
© Blessed beyond measure....

Blog Design by CoffeeShop Designs