Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hi from Guangzhou!!



It's been a long day. Our flight got in last night around 9:30pm but we had to wait a couple of hours for some more families flights to come in. I think we checked in around 12:00 and then we had to get up early to be ready to leave again by 8:30am for medical exams. We are pretty tired and ill tonight. I cant wait to get home. We are awaiting on room service and I hope it's something eatable. I am over C Food for life. We did eat at Mcdonalds for lunch and that was nice. I taste of home.

I think all the babies got good medical reports and I'm glad. I know that the older children will have to wait for the results of their tb tests and I hope for their sakes all goes well.

We have been trying to find a weather channel to check out the storm heading over way. Please pray for us. We want the storm to be gone before it's time to fly out. We do want to leave on time. Wed should be a long but happy day.

I think Mark found out tonight at the paperwork meeting that our bus trip tuesday night is going to be about 3.5 hours to hong kong. That should be interesting with a baby. Then it will be a flight home. Yeah....




Love to All,


Mark, Renee, & Reese

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Blessed beyond measure....

Blog Design by CoffeeShop Designs