Saturday, May 24, 2014

Sky Zone....A jumping paradise

 
 Today we got to spend the afternoon with cousin KK at a neat place called Sky Zone. It was so much fun...


 We love playing together. There is never a dull moment or a still one.

 I love to jump. It is one of my favorite things to do.


 
 


This is so awesome...
 









 

 As you can tell I lost one of my ponytail holders in the sea of blue & orange foam... well I will just have to let the other one go to and keep on jumping.

 A girl cant let a thing like a lost ponytail holder keep her from having a blast...
 
 Dodge ball anyone ???





 Can I make a jumping basket...?

 Maybe...
 
 Nope .... but it was still fun to try.


 
This was a super awesome day. I believe I had a good time.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Blessed beyond measure....

Blog Design by CoffeeShop Designs