Sunday, April 27, 2014

Arts & Craft Festival - Day Two

We had a great time yesterday at the Arts & Craft Festival. Reese wanted to do so much we came back after church.
 
 
 

 She loves horses. We didn't see them yesterday until we were leaving. I told her if we came back, we would definitely check out the horse ride.





 My beautiful little horse girl... she loves horses so..



 She wanted to do two things today... ride the horses and get her face painted. One wish down and one more to go...


 She loved the swings so much she wanted to ride them again too. However, I don't think she enjoyed it quite as much as she did with her cousin KK.



 Here's my beautiful baby girl prior to face painting.... She's growing up so fast. She looks so big here. I cant believe it.





 My beautiful baby with a fancy mask painted on... She loved it. I believe this was the highlight of her day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Blessed beyond measure....

Blog Design by CoffeeShop Designs