Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pumpkin carving time....

Daddy I have the perfect face picked out to go on our pumpkin this year...check it out.

It's this one from my Fancy Nancy book.

Two great minds working together to create the perfect pumpkin face.

Dad I'm right here when you need a little bit of help...

Watch me daddy... I can show you how to get her eyes just right.

Just like this....

See how to do it daddy?

She's going to look beautiful.

What's this stuff again?

Darling..... don't you just love my crown. She's the best D- pumpkin yet.

You guys did a fantastic job. You're a perfect pumpkin carving team.

Trick or Treat

Candy is so awesome. Mama are you sure this only happens once a year? 

Mama's pretty little princess

Daddy's sweet baby girl.

Happy Halloween 2012 everyone...I hope everyone's day was as awesome as mine. Reese put it best.... "mama this is the best day ever."



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Blessed beyond measure....

Blog Design by CoffeeShop Designs