Saturday, October 6, 2012

5


My baby girl is 5 years old today.

 I can hardly believe that other year has gone by and now my baby girl is 5.

She has been so excited to have a birthday this year.

Everyday she would ask me, " is today my birthday, mama?" 


this year is all about Princess Celestia

Reese was blessed with lots of family and friends that came over. Thank you all for the wonderful gifts.
Thank you so much Aunt Jody for coming and bringing Paw paw... you made the party super special. It wouldnt have been the same without Paw Paw
 
Thank you so much Paw Paw for coming by...

make a wish baby girl




 
 

Reese was so excited to have a birthday party at school with all her friends, but after I arrived she seemed to get very shy about it all. My sweet humble little baby.... mama is so proud of you and I love you to pieces.
Happy 5th birthday.

Reese with her preschool class

Reese we love you baby girl and hope you have a great birthday today.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Blessed beyond measure....

Blog Design by CoffeeShop Designs