Monday, February 14, 2011

Getting better & Valentine's Day wishes....

Well I believe the family is breaking free of all the winter time sicknesses. I will be so glad to see more spring days like this one. Bring on the sun dear Lord, we are over winter...( but hold the pollen please... )

I am finally posting about three posts I started before everyone got sick and this mama got very busy. I will try and do better. But it sure is hard to find the time I need to do everything I need doing. Whew.... I'm one busy mama, but loving every minute of it.

I cant sign off tonight without wishing ....Happy Valentine's Day to all our friends and family. We love you all and thank the good Lord for you all.

1 comments:

Hunan Mommy said...

Glad to see you are all on the mend. We went through something similar this week, and mom is the last persn standing! Love the huge smile on Reese's face!

Post a Comment

 
© Blessed beyond measure....

Blog Design by CoffeeShop Designs