Monday, January 24, 2011

So precious....

Reese has been such a dream come true for me and Mark. She is the sweetest little baby girl I know. ( I'm a little biased I know ) Every day she bring such joy into our home. I cant image my life without her in it. Thank you Lord for my daughter.

Just this morning while we were eating breakfast and getting ready for work & preschool, she just leaned over and put both her little hands on my cheeks, turned my head, and whispered into my ear... " love mama & daddy " This wasn't the first time she's done this or her best pronunication of the words but the intent... the spontaneity was a first and it was simply beautiful.

It has been eleven years ago this month our son Noah went to heaven. I thought my heart would never be whole again. I thought I would never experience the love and touch of a child of mine but through the awesome gift of adoption, I now know these things.... and it's simply breath- taking...




For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thougths of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.
-James 1:17

What a gift you are both to each other.

Lisa said...

Such blessings! I can't imagine life before KayLi either. Reese is getting so big and is such a beauty. I love her long hair! Glad you are all feeling better!

Post a Comment

 
© Blessed beyond measure....

Blog Design by CoffeeShop Designs