Sunday, January 23, 2011

Favorite things....

I know everyone has been wondering... what's up. We are still here ... promise. We've just been extremely busy. The new year has just began but it seems we just cant get everything done we need too. This is one busy working mom, baby girl and daddy.

I had started a New Years post. I thought was super cute, but I lost it all last night when I was finishing it up. Oh well.... I will try and recreate it later.

Reese wants to share with you what she's been up to and some of her favorite things so far this new year 2011...


... dress up is my # 1 favorite thing


....
you just have to try it.

i'm still working on mom...she needs more accessories.... but she is one of my favorite people

# 2 is snow...
more snow please.. we got another snow storm down here.. in the south.


it's the perfect opportunity to wear my favorite color... hot pink

and play with another one of my favorite people... daddy


# 3 is play doh but i think i'm over the camera

# 4 is spagetti .. it is the perfect food

and cooking fairy style is the only way to go.... trust me.


# 5 sipping juice with a friend

it is the best way to relax at the end of a busy stressful day... try it.

... # 6 shopping and accessories
dont leave home without the perfect purse

....you just have to try some of my favorites things for yourself . they are so awesome...

you can trust me .

3 comments:

Lisa said...

She is so adorable! Thanks for the update!

Hunan Mommy said...

Reese, too bad you and Sidney are not closer together, she loves dress up and snow! I look at the photos of Reese and I am still blown away by how much she grows up each time you post. In some ways it seems like we just got home, but I have a hard time remembering a time Sidney was not here! Take care!

Rachelle said...

She is precious. Our boys are really enjoying the snow. They just can't wait to get out there and build forts, etc. Such a precious time.

Post a Comment

 
© Blessed beyond measure....

Blog Design by CoffeeShop Designs