Wednesday, July 9, 2014

5 years later.....

It's hard to put into words how our lives have been blessed these past 5 years....



It was 5 years ago today we boarded a plane to Newark to begin our journey around the world ...a journey of a lifetime...a journey to our daughter. My first flight ever and the first of many for this one trip.


Some thought we were crazy ... some thought we were brave... I thought we were a little of both...God thought we were faithful. I really don't know what we were then but I know what we are now... blessed beyond measure.



Thank you Lord for seeing beyond our faults and failures and blessing us with our awesome daughter, Reese.


Reese sweetheart, you are so special. The beauty you see and the joy you express in the simple things humbles me. The enthusiasm you show each day in whatever you set out to do inspires me and the bravery you've shown so many times as you have faced a medical procedure or new situation leaves me in awe of you.

You have forever changed not only me and your Dad but so many others.



You are so loved sweet baby girl. Thank you Reese for loving us back. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Blessed beyond measure....

Blog Design by CoffeeShop Designs