Saturday, November 30, 2013

Well she did it....

Reese has been wanting her ears pierced for about a year now. But each time we go to get them done...she backs out. 

I told her when she was ready we would do it. So today when we were going in the mall to do a bit of shopping, she told us ... " mama I want my ears pierced." 

Ok... after we grab a bite to eat we will go see if their are two ladies working the counter and can do it.

She did super. She did get a bit upset as we filled out a ton of paperwork and heard the lady in Claires explain the procedure. But I asked Reese if I could hold her in my lap and we were set. 

It was so fast and simple, she turned around to me and said.." mama it didnt hurt and I didnt cry." I was one happy mama about that too. I was about to cry myself just thinking about it all.
 

They are beautiful baby girl...just like you.

 She was so excited and proud of herself.


 We've lost two teeth but gained two earrings... I believe that's a good swap.
 


 She did it and is so proud. We're proud of you too baby girl. You are super brave. You go girl...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Blessed beyond measure....

Blog Design by CoffeeShop Designs