Friday, June 7, 2013

Dress Rehearsal and that dreaded bun....

 
 
 
Tonight was DR-day....
dress rehearsal....
 
I've been dreading trying to get her hair up in that bun thingy for weeks. It took three tries but I'm proud of the final results...
 
 
 


 
I loved this picture ... that was the look I kept getting each time I got the bun wrong. 
 

But I believe someone forgave me once she got to play around with her friends and have some fun.



I cant wait to see the pictures ... they were all so cute.



 But I'm kinda partial to this ballerina





They worked so hard trying to get it right... Their dance teacher made them do it several times. Hopefully they will get it right tomorrow but above all have fun.





 





















 

Dress rehearsal was so much fun and stress. I cant wait to tomorrow night. All these babies were so cute tonight...

Lord help them have a great night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Blessed beyond measure....

Blog Design by CoffeeShop Designs