Saturday, May 12, 2012

On the stage....

My baby girl was in a local beauty pagent this weekend. I know... who would ever let their child be in one of these? Not me... well at least not again.

Our local schools are in need of lots of fundraising. The economy and other factors have really hurt our  school system. This was one of their latest ideas. (I hope it raised a lot because our kids deserve it ) My sister in law works for the high school and ask us if Reese might want to be in it with her daughter. Reese was all for it.

And you know what.... she loved it. I mean she really loved it. She kept telling me...mama I want to go back on stage. I dont know what's in our future but me & Mark have decided we are going to have to find another avenue to channel our baby girl's desires for the stage. Any suggestions???



She was so beautiful and so brave. I was in awe. The first time she went toward the stage she stopped and asked me to walk behind her but the next time she had to go out... she told me not to come with her. She walked proudly and gracefully right onto that stage with her head high and back straight. Once she got up there, she didnt want to leave. I had to motion her off.


Every day she shows me have brave and special she is and every day I thank the Lord for blessing us with such a gift.


Our beauty ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Blessed beyond measure....

Blog Design by CoffeeShop Designs