Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Mending...

Reese is doing so good. I cant thank everyone for their prayers enougn. She seems to only have a problem when she wakes up from a nap or bedtime. The doctor warned us not to let her throat get dry. I believe he was right. We have been awaking her up and making her take a few sip of something or chopped up popiscle. She doesnt like it but once we get it wet and a little pain medicine she's bouncing off the walls.
It's amazing to see her doing so good and I know its the Lord doing. He is hearing so many prayers for my sweet baby girl and answering. Thank you so much.

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Wonderful news! Praise God!

Hunan Mommy said...

So glad to know she is feeling better and her pain is alleviated. I am always amazed how quickly Sidney is back to normal and into things. Glad this 1st step is done for you guys. Reese, your an amazing little girl!

Post a Comment

 
© Blessed beyond measure....

Blog Design by CoffeeShop Designs