Thursday, March 31, 2011

Nine...


My daughter truly amazing me. She is something else. I've always heard children hear and comprehend more than we realize and today she let me know just how true that statement is and in a funny way.

Both me and Mark have been hit pretty hard this week with some sinus/allergy related illness. The dreaded sore throat , headache, etc... We told her we were sick so this morning she told me she was sick too.

Here's how our conversation went....

I ick mama

You are.... what's wrong?

Head urt

It does...

es

Well how bad is it on a scale of 1-10

9

I couldnt help but laugh. She didnt even pause before telling me ...nine. I never thought she would answer me. I assumed she would be confused and would give me that puzzled look she sometimes gives me. I would then explain that she really wasnt sick enough to miss daycare and then convince her she was good to go and needed to finish getting ready. Well she blew that clear away...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Blessed beyond measure....

Blog Design by CoffeeShop Designs