Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas wrapping...



Christmas sure has got here super fast this year. I just dont know where the last few days went to so fast. But Christmas is almost one week away. Am I ready??? NO

I have so much more to do and gifts to buys. But with the Lord's help, I'll make it.


We had to get down to some serious Christmas wrapping last night. We had no presents wrapped yet. Our tree is bare and sad looking.

But this year it sure was a whole lot of fun wrapping up family & teacher presents with my precious assistance. She is a mean little wrapper. She knows how to handle her scissors.

Now we've got to sneak off and wrap up some presents for daddy. That's going to be fun.

1 comments:

Rachelle said...

Happy wrapping! Your "helper" is adorable.

Post a Comment

 
© Blessed beyond measure....

Blog Design by CoffeeShop Designs