Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Giving Thanks...


It's not really hard this year to think of things we are thankful for... our baby girl for one. Lord you have been so good to us. We are so blessed and I just want to thank You. Lord your the greatest. Thank you for loving us and keeping us all safe. Thank you for everything... especially my family & friends.


thank you for my dad, sister, & brothers.




thank you for my all of my wonderful nieces & nephews... ( here are a few )



And thank you for my daughter, she's a true gift. And thank you for my best friend and husband. You cant see him in this picture. He's behind the camera and inside my heart.

1 comments:

Rachelle said...

So much to be Thankful for.

Post a Comment

 
© Blessed beyond measure....

Blog Design by CoffeeShop Designs