Tuesday, May 11, 2010

1st Mother's Day ...


This past weekend was such a wonderful weekend. Just relaxing with my husband and my daughter. A dream come true for this once broken heart. I lost my mom three years ago and still miss her each day.( If you are still blessed to have your mother, please love her and tell her how special she is each chance you can.) And it's been nine years since we lost our son Noah and then two years after that we lost our baby Erin or Aaron.

I can honestly say their have been many sad Mother's days for me in the last nine years. Some harder than others, but God is ever faithful and this Mother's Day was the best. Thank you Lord....to be Lola Reese's mother is the greatest honor I can think of. She's such an awesome little girl and I'm her mother. How awesome is that?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Blessed beyond measure....

Blog Design by CoffeeShop Designs