Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Easter is coming...




It's so hard to believe Easter is almost here. We are deep into preparations for the Easter celebration service at our church and I just love this time of year. It's just so exciting to celebrate our Savior's Resurrection. It is such an amazing gift He gave us. It just fills me with joy and wonder....If only now it would stop snowing,sleeting,and raining in Georgia. We're in the south and it's just not suppose to be doing this.
Dear Lord bring on springtime, sun shine, and beautiful blue skies .... ( but no pollen please ) Cant hurt to ask...

We've also started the hunt for the perfect Easter outfits for church. I have to say this is a dream come true to shop for my little girl's her first Easter dress, her first Easter basket,and course go to her first egg hunt. I can't even wait to dye eggs. Reese doesnt know what in the world I'm getting so excited about these days but I just keep on going and on and she just looks up at me with questions in her eyes. I can't wait until she too realizes what an amazing gift Jesus gave us that first Easter and He's alive in us when we believe and accept Him as our Saviour.

We took her to a " Paper Cutz " party last weekend and she got her picture taken with a rabbit. She just loved the rabbit. I had never been to one of these parties and didnt know what to expect. If you've been to one you know what it's all about, but i didnt. Basically you go get your child or childrens picture taken and then they will make a paper doll cut out of the picture. I think that is so neat but boy is it expensive. I got the proofs but I'm not sure if I can afford the paper doll. All in all it was a fun day out with my daughter and just another precious memory for this first time mom to story away in her heart.

" For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life "

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Such sweet pictures! Look at how long her hair is getting!!!

This will be a very blessed Easter!

Hunan Mommy said...

Renee she looks so beautiful! Always get a little misty when I see how wonderfully she is doing! Wow, what memories we have as families. Will have to show Sidney the photos of her with the bunny, she is going to love it. Sidney too is asking what's that???? all the time with Easter preparations. Was just thinking yesterday it was 8 months ago we were sweating on the bus in Changsha! Take care, so enjoyed your post!

Cara

Rachelle said...

I love the pics! She is just precious. Enjoy your first Easter! We will celebrate a week early with the boys because they will be having surgery the Wednesday before. I can't wait! Such a blessing!

Ginny said...

I can't believe I just now found your blog. It looks like you guys are doing great. I am going to list you on my site so I can follow more closely now.
Ruthie is doing great too. Its amazing was a difference 8 months makes.

Blessings
Ginny

Post a Comment

 
© Blessed beyond measure....

Blog Design by CoffeeShop Designs